What’s your Reputation Worth?
We monitor top social rating and reviews sites in real time and alert you both good and not so good comments by consumers, with best practices for responding.
Key Stats about Online Reputation –
- 78% Consumers believe ratings/reviews sites
- 50% of Consumers won’t shop less than 3 stars
- 55% of consumers share their shopping experiences
Why you need Reputation ManagementRatings & Reviews Sites are Shaping Consumer Shopping Habits
1. Since 70% of consumers believe peer reviews
an unknown bad review can cost you business as consumers look elsewhere.
3. Our Reputation Management tool
can make you aware of good and bad reviews in real time, so you can respond accordingly.
2. We can also show how to get more
good reviews that will far out weigh the rare negative.
4. While you can’t delete the negative review,
you can post a response yourself, or potentially get the reviewer to post again saying that you resolve the issue.
Having a bad online reputation is a lot like having bad credit score…you typically don’t find out until its too late
- Improving Online Visibility
- Monitoring Reviews
- Monitoring Social Media
- Monitor Competition
- Receive Alerts
- The visibility feature gathers all the locations on the web where your business listing can be found. It shows you where you’re missing and where the data might be wrong.
- Online listings are crucial to making sure customers can find your business. The more consistent listings you have, the higher up on Google you are.
- The top result in a Google search gets 53% of clicks. The second only gets 15%
- The reviews section monitors the top consumer sites where your business might be mentioned.
- If you see a bad review, respond with an apology, explanation, or incentive to win back the customer. If you see a good review, spread it around as much as possible.
- 90% of shoppers say that online customer reviews have a major influence on their decision to purchase
- In the last year, Yelp alone has had over 10 million new reviews added.
- Monitor your Social Profiles
- Track your Facebook likes, Twitter followers, and Foursquare check-ins. When people like, retweet, or comment, you will see it here.
- Monitor your Employees
- Track employee tweets and Foursquare activity. Know if they are saying anything bad about your business the second that they posted it.
- Share Of Voice graphs reveal how your business stacks up against your competitors in local internet searches.
- Every time a new review or mention is found you’ll be notified by email. Every week you’ll be sent an Executive Report that breaks down how your business is faring online conversations.